Santa Fe: July 2017
MARKETING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
When: July 23 – 29, 2017
Host: Santa Fe Photographic Workshops
Where: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Tuition: $1395 | Materials/Fees: $70
This workshop is designed to provide serious photographers with insights and practical knowledge to navigate and access today’s diverse marketplace. A portfolio of images and overview of professional experience will be reviewed for consideration of participation.
Mary Virginia Swanson will discuss the following topics through illustrated lectures:
- The fine print collecting market through galleries, art consultants and online sales venues
- Market research and strategies to reach your target audience(s).
- Effective website design and content to effectively reach your audience.
- The importance of promotional materials in multiple formats to clearly convey your brand.
- The value of investing in juried exhibitions, portfolio reviews and other industry events.
- The role of a publication in advancing your career.
- Understanding commercial licensing of your fine art images, and how to assess value for granting these rights.
In addition to classroom sessions, Mary Virginia will lead participants on special site visits with industry professionals in the gallery, museum and publishing arenas.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Advanced Amateurs, Professionals
- ACCOMMODATIONS: On-campus housing available. Click here for pricing information and suggestions for off-campus housing.
- MEALS: Tuition includes a meal plan of a Sunday evening Welcome Cocktail Reception with appetizers, breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday, and dinner at the Friday evening Image Presentations.
Registration is now open, to sign up for this course visit https://santafeworkshops.com/workshop/marketing_your_photographs_4/