FRESH is the annual summer show produced and presented by the Klompching Gallery. FRESH continues its crossover from the wall to the page to the internet, reflecting the three ways in which photography is displayed, published and disseminated.
We are looking for the very best examples of new contemporary ne art photography. Submissions of single bodies of work with a consistent vision and originality— photography that is FRESH!
- THE WALL: Three to five photographers will be selected for a four-week exhibition, giving each artist the opportunity to show their work at the Klompching Gallery in New York City, a highly regarded gallery for contemporary fine art photography.
- THE PAGE: The exhibited photographers will be published in a feature in BLINK magazine, the acclaimed “go-to” magazine for contemporary photography, recognized as a “Tastemaker” by PDN.
- THE INTERNET: The exhibited photographers will be interviewed in a special feature on At Length, the online culture magazine.
- ADDITIONALLY: Ten additional photographers will be selected for Klompching Gallery’s FRESH Online Showcase.
Open to all photographers worldwide.
- ONE PROJECT PER SUBMISSION. 6–10 photographs from one body of work.
- Image files must be RGB JPEGs, 72dpi, with the longest dimension at 1000 pixels, and named as surname_initial_#.jpeg (Example: Smith_J_01.jpeg, Smith_J_02.jpeg, Smith_J_03.jpeg).
- Artist statement—maximum 100 words.
- Image list with frame sizes and photographic process of artworks.
- Completed online Submission Form.
- Submission fee of $50.”
For the full prospectus and submission form visit: www.klompching.com/fresh2016/info.htm.