“It’s the Center for Photography at Woodstock’s annual PHOTOGRAPHY NOW call for entries where winners will be exhibited in CPW’s main gallery from April 13 – June 15, 2013.
Juror: Kira Pollack, Director of Photography at TIME Magazine.
From traditional to digital, all photographic techniques and approaches are welcome. Straight photography, fine art, narrative, documentary, landscape,social issues, still life, mixed media incorporating photography, photographic installations, and digital images & collages – all will be considered! CPW staff and ADV/Board members are not eligible to apply.
CPW has created a easy to follow application form with accompanying image script for you to use in submitting your entry. A completed application form is required. Entries that do not include the application form will not be accepted.
- 6 images: $50 ($30 student/senior (65 or older) discount in this category only – proof of status required)
10 images: $60
20 images: $100
Residents of Canada & Mexico – please add $15 to any of the above categories. International applicants – please add $20.
- CD-ROM ENTRIES -
- Title each file with your “last name_ image title.”
- We accept JPEG files at 300 DPI, no larger than 5×7”.
- Include a separate printed image list with your submission information detailing titles, date, dimensions, and media. See page 2 of application form for the image list.
- No submissions will be accepted via email. Artist statements and resumes are encouraged, but not required. If you would like your submission returned to you, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Please make checks payable to CPW. AMEX, MC, & Visa credit cards are also accepted.
- As a way to thank you for entering and keep in touch, you will receive a one year CPW membership when you enter. Current memberships will be renewed for one additional year.
- Jurying will be conducted via projection of digital images only.
- Please deliver entries to:
attn: Photography Now 2013 Exhibition
The Center for Photography at Woodstock
59 Tinker Street
Woodstock, New York 12498″
Click here for the full prospectus.