“A fantastic opportunity to show your photographs to professionals who publish, exhibit, write and teach. Get new ideas, make connections, and find opportunities to distribute, publish and exhibit your work.
Click here to pay the $40 application fee. After your application fee is received, you will receive an email with an invite from Dropbox where you can upload your submission files.
To Prepare Your Image Files:
- Files should be in JPEG format.
- Image size need be no larger than 2MB or:
- Horizontal – 8 inches
- Vertical – 8 inches
- Resolution 150 pixels/inch.
- Name the Files: Lastname_Firstname_imagenumber.jpg
- Submit an accompanying sheet with a list of name, title, date, medium, and dimension of each piece.
A panel of jurors will be pre-screening all of the entries. 60 photographers will be selected for the weekend portfolio review. Photographers will be notified on February 22nd of acceptance. The portfolio reviews will be held in San Francsico March 15-17, 2013. An additional fee of $575.00 is then required.”