|July 24, 2016||to||July 29, 2016|
MARKETING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
Host: Santa Fe Photographic Workshops
Where: Santa Fe, New Mexico
This workshop is designed to provide serious photographers with insights and practical knowledge to navigate and access today’s diverse marketplace. A portfolio of images and overview of professional experience will be reviewed for consideration of participation.
Mary Virginia Swanson will discuss the following topics through illustrated lectures:
- The fine print collecting market through galleries, art consultants and online sales venues
- Market research and strategies to reach your target audience(s).
- Effective website design and content to effectively reach your audience.
- The importance of promotional materials in multiple formats to clearly convey your brand.
- The value of investing in juried exhibitions, portfolio reviews and other industry events.
- The role of a publication in advancing your career.
- Understanding commercial licensing of your fine art images, and how to assess value for granting these rights.
In addition to classroom sessions, Mary Virginia will lead participants on special site visits with industry professionals in the gallery, museum and publishing arenas.
For more information and to register for this course, visit http://santafeworkshops.com/workshop/marketing_your_photographs_3/.
|August 16, 2016||to||August 19, 2016|
MVS will be available for a limited number of in-person consultations with existing clients while visiting family in the Minneapolis. If you have worked with Ms. Swanson in the past, or wish to book an initial consultation, please feel free to contact her directly at email@example.com to schedule a session. Sessions are confirmed in the order requests are received.